Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

Hi... I was in a club with some of my friends and the club was really crowed. I was about to take a drink and when I lifted my arm, my elbow touched the arm of one of my friends who was taking a drink at the same time and he broke his tooth a little bit. Now he wants me to pay for the treatment and since it was an accident because he was the one ho broke his tooth I told him that I won't pay $100 treatment and he is threatening me with suing me... does he have a case? what should I do?

Asked on 8/23/12, 10:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sounds like he was as negligent as you. I would not take responsibility for anything. Not much of a friend if he is going to sue you for $100. I doubt seriously that will ever happen. The costs of such a suit are almost as much as the recovery.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/12, 12:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now