Florida  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/27/09, 10:28 pm

my dog bit and killed another dog, the owners are claiming that they and the kids are now having to go to counceling for the emotional distress. Besides compensation for the dog what else can I be liable for?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search