Florida  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/12/13, 6:31 am

if someone hits u n the back n u get the tickets as far as leaving the scene no ininsurance driving while license are suspended .....now u have a paper asking them to sign the damage release form in order to get ur license n they wont what do u do about that

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search