Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

I was seriously injured in an auto accident in N.C. which leaves me unable to work for more thab 3 months. What financial assistance is available to me? I live in the state of Florida?

Asked on 2/12/10, 8:14 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Tami Diebel The Plaintiffs Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need a personal injury attorney in North Carolina.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/10, 8:31 am
Jeffrey Garvin Garvin Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hi- I am a lawyer licensed in both North Carolina and in Fort Myers and have handled serious injury cases in both states. My primary office is in Fort Myers and I would be more that glad to talk with you. As to the financial assistance, I would need to know more about the case to give you a better idea on what options are available. Please feel free to call me at 239-277-0005. You can learn more about our firm by checking us out at Thanks for the inquiry.- Jeff

Read more
Answered on 2/17/10, 11:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now