Florida  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/31/13, 8:35 am

I am currently involved in a auto accident case against the other patrys' ins. company.

Besudes my suit for personal injury,can I after I settle my case,go after the driver at fault in a civil matter and perhaps sue him for my injuries as well through wage garnishment etc?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search