Florida  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 4:27 pm

I recently got involved in a car accident in which I was at fault. My insurance policy with GEICO didn't cover bodily injury. Now his insurance company is charging through a credit collection agency all of his hospital bills. The amount keeps increasing, it started at $300 USD and now it's up to $7,000USD. There is no possibility of me even being close to paying that off with my income and expenses. Should I get a lawyer to fight this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search