Florida  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/06/12, 2:14 pm

if the state attorney is involved in an accident case - can I claim for compensatory damage or punitive damage

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search