Florida  |  Personal Injury

Who do I sue? I was involved with a hit and run when a car drive into the waffle house and hit my family and I but the hitter left the scene

Answered on: 6/16/13, 3:05 pm by David Aronberg

You need to look at your own auto insurance policy and see if you have uninsured motorist coverage. This provides you with coverage in this exact situation. You also need to make sure that you have a police crash report so that you can provide it to your insurance company. Feel free to call me at 561-266-9191.

Aronberg & Aronberg, Injury Law Firm 2160 West Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach, FL 33445

Answered on: 6/16/13, 3:43 pm by Barry Stein

There is a remote potential that you can sue the designer of the store or the store itself if they could have done something that could have prevented this kind of accident. Contact an attorney as soon as possible to explore all options.

De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary 25 SE 2nd Avenue Suite 425 Miami, FL 33131