Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

Will it be a problem if i go to my doctor for pain meds for my pain from the accident because the chiropractor isnt doing me no good ?

Asked on 8/31/12, 7:29 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you have a pending claim, you can seek any medical care you want. If you have an attorney discuss your choices with the attorney

Read more
Answered on 8/31/12, 9:40 am
David Burns David H. Burns, P. A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have a right to seek medical treatment as you deem appropriate. If you have an attorney already, it would be advisable to discuss any future medical provider choices with the attorney before actually making the appointment. If you don't currently have an attorney, you would be wise to schedule a free consultation with an experience personal injury attorney to discuss all aspects of your case, including appropriate medical treatment.

Read more
Answered on 8/31/12, 10:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now