Florida  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/18/13, 8:56 am

I am writing for a gentlemen that is a resident of a "treatment" facility in Boynton Beach Fl. It is More like religious non profit work camp. Regardless of that he was injured at the facility. On the day of his injury he was taken for xrays and was told that he needs an mri to get the picture of the extent of his injury. The staff meaning the director, assistant director,and manager have done everything to block his making and keeping a drs appt. They are mentally and physically damaging him. He has asked for me to find him an attorney if he has a case. This gentleman could really use some advise. He can call an attorney but will not be able to leave where he is to see an attorney. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search