Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

I am writing for a gentlemen that is a resident of a "treatment" facility in Boynton Beach Fl. It is More like religious non profit work camp. Regardless of that he was injured at the facility. On the day of his injury he was taken for xrays and was told that he needs an mri to get the picture of the extent of his injury. The staff meaning the director, assistant director,and manager have done everything to block his making and keeping a drs appt. They are mentally and physically damaging him. He has asked for me to find him an attorney if he has a case. This gentleman could really use some advise. He can call an attorney but will not be able to leave where he is to see an attorney. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

How was he injured?

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

More details are needed to determine if there is any case. You just say he was injured but dont say how. Is he an in patient? Can he leave to speak to an attorney? When was the injury? What body part was injured? He needs to make contact with an attorney himself, it cannot be done through a third party.

Steven Meyer Law Offices of Steven Meyer

Hi,

We would all like to know how he was injured, and what are his injuries. Our office is in the Boynton Beach area. We offer a free initial consultation, and would be happy to speak to you about the situation.

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

Why is he unable to leave the "treatment" facility? Unless he has been Baker Acted, he is free to leave, unless I do not know all the facts. Have him leave. If they refuse to let him go, call the police, then see a lawyer.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida