Legal Question in Product Liability in Florida

I would like to return a lease car that I got a year ago, I still have about 2 years left on the lease. What advice can you give me?

Asked on 12/02/10, 5:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Shelly Schellenberg MI & FL private practice
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This will cost you. Check the terms of your lease for early termination. Talk to the dealership. If you simply can't afford the car, then you will still pay a penalty. If you can afford to keep the car, decide if the penalty is worth the convenience of terminating the lease.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/10, 6:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Products Liability Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now