Florida  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/03/13, 2:47 pm

How do you convert a condo community into an over 55 community in florida ?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/13/13, 9:00 am by William Gwaltney

The community association would need to hire a lawyer with experience in Florida Condominium and Community Associate law. The process can be complicated and too much is at stake for you to rely on the answers in a forum.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

William W. Gwaltney, Attorneys at Law 4832 Kerry Forest Parkway, Suite B Tallahassee, FL 32309

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search