Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I and another is on a deed to the house and it is right to survivor. He hasn't paid anything on the house for 11 years. I was wondering is there anyway that I can fight him on this matter?

Asked on 11/16/13, 6:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can file an action for partition and accounting seek to sell the property and getting credit for what you have paid to preserve the asset. Seek legal help.

Read more
Answered on 11/16/13, 7:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now