Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

Not my foreclosure!!!!

Got a home loan IN 2002 and 2 months later got a divorce. Divorce papers state I have no resp to that property. He took full resp. Now, 6 years later, I get a summons that house is going into foreclosure. Loan company says no matter what divorce papers say or judge, they will not take my name off and I owe it! I need help. I would take the house but they wont put loan in my name alone. Please Please help me!

Asked on 1/31/08, 12:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Roemer Robert Brian Roemer LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Not my foreclosure!!!!

This is not easy to resolve. I would suggest you e-mail me a telephone # I can reach you at to set up a appointment to discuss further.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/08, 12:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now