Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

how does an HOA who has a good lien in place begin foreclosure in Florida?

Asked on 7/06/13, 7:12 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Alterraon Phillips APLaw, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have to hire an attorney. A HOA is typically registered as a corporation. A non attorney cannot represent the HOA and start a foreclosure.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 8:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now