Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

Husband owns house in own name on deed. Apparently, wife re-mortgaged the house without husbands knowledge. What remedies does husband have against wife? bank? civil? criminal?

Asked on 10/28/13, 8:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Numerous civil lawsuits. If fraud or forgery involved, there are also criminal penalties. Good luck.

Read more
10/28/13, 9:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8661 active attorneys ready to answer your legal qustions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessHuntington Beach, CA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now