Florida  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 10:00 am

I own two properties in Miami Dade county. I had a name change of my first name only. I need a corrective deed form. Thank you.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/20/13, 11:00 am by Barry Stein

you can refile the old deed with the new name indicated or you can file a quit claim deed from your old name to your new name. seek legal help.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary 25 SE 2nd Avenue Suite 425 Miami, FL 33131

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search