Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

What do I do?

I was serve with foreclosure papers and have 20 days to respond. I am working with the loss mitigation department on a modification, but they say this could take 4-6 weeks . Do I respond to the summons and if so how do I go about doing this?

Asked on 2/15/08, 7:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Roemer Robert Brian Roemer LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: What do I do?

you need to to hire a attorney to answer the complaint. I can assist you if you like. If you need help contact me by sending me an e-mail with your phone number.

Read more
Answered on 2/15/08, 9:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now