Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

Hello, I co signed a mortgage 17 1/2 years ago with my sister. she has recently married and her husband has been paying the mortgage. We want to refinance and take my name off and add his on the mortgage. What do we do to make this happen? The house was bought at 65,000, never been refianced, no loans/liens against it.

Thank you


Asked on 10/29/09, 11:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carol Lawson Carol A. Lawson, PA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Contact the mortgage company directly and see if the will refinance the loan. Or I know a great mortgage broker- Savas 727/210-4800

Read more
Answered on 11/05/09, 4:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now