Florida  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/02/11, 5:05 pm

I have tenants who refuse to pay. They also refuse to answer any of my attempts to contact them, Knowing I live out of state this is very frustrating. I have started the eviction process but they told my son who served them with the three day notice, they will leave when they want.

My question is; after they have been served with eviction papers, can I move into my house even though they are still living there refusing to leave? Or can I enter the home and remove their things and change the locks. They have already stolen property that belonged to me from my own home.

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/02/11, 5:09 pm by Alan Wagner

You need to get an order of eviction.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Wagner, Vaughan & McLaughlin, P.A. 601 Bayshore Boulevard; Suite 910 Tampa, FL 33606

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search