Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Florida

I was molested by a man on Long Island when I was 12 or 13 years old. I'm now 33. Do I have any recourse at all?

Asked on 2/02/13, 3:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Justice The Justice Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to consult with a lawyer in New York. In Florida offenses committed on children under the age of 12 carry a very long (it is a little complicated) statute of limitations and the police could still look into the matter, but this will be governed by New York law.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/13, 7:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now