Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Florida

I am currently staying at a hotel in illinois. this morning I woke up at 10 am. let's just say I sleep indecent. when I woke up I went into my bathroom to use it. and to my surprise there was a maintenance man in my bathtub. naturally I screamed and ran into the other room. I asked him what was going on he told me there is a leak in the downstairs room. I asked him when I was going to be informed he told me he knocked and announced himself but I was not awake and did not hear him if he even did announce himself. when I call the manager to complain he told me he can't do anything. later I found out from a driver that works to the hotel that the manager has been telling everyone what happened and not the manager had said I don't know what the big deal is. I guess my question is what kind of cases does the fall under and it would I be able to sue?

Betty Tsamis Tsamis Law Firm PC

I am interested in speaking with you privately to gather more facts. I am sorry you had to go through this horrible situation.

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Florida

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms