Legal Question in Social Security Law in Florida

Can my representative payee show my bank statements to her daughter and send a copy to my mother and call all of my other relatives to discuss my bank account with just because I was approved as being unable to work due to mental illness?

Asked on 6/07/12, 3:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I would suggest you find someone else. She has overstepped her fiduciary responsibilities.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/12, 5:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now