Legal Question in Traffic Law in Florida

I got into an accident in Germany while in a rental car. I looked up at the light, saw it was green and looked down at my GPS and when I looked up, I was in the intersection and got t-boned by the other driver. The german police said I ran a red light when (I may have) I wasn't aware of it because the car in front of me just went through the intersection. I paid the ticket and sicne I had CDW, I just had to pay extra 100 euros to the insurance comapny. Now, 3 month's later, Enterprise's law firm contacted me and said because the accident was caused due to negligence, I have to pay half the damages of the vehicle! What should I do? I am soldier deployed to Kuwat for another 6 months so my hands are tied up right now. Should I take this to court? Can I fight the red light violation? Can evterprise sue me if I don't pay?

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You need to talk to your insurance company. No attorney here can help you on the red light ticket so you should either hire an attorney there, or deal with your insurance company.

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Florida