Florida  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/22/13, 5:03 am

I received a speeding ticket in GA but have a FL drivers license. If I would like to reduce my points by taking an online driving course, do I take a FL approved course or a GA approved course? To which clerk do I submit my certificate of completion? Georgia or Florida?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/22/13, 5:11 am by Natalie Hall

It is a Georgia case therefore all courses and requirements have to comply with Georgia law and documents must be provided to the specific Georgia court clerk.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Law Office of Natalie D. Hall, P.A. 2816 East Robinson Street Orlando, FL 32803

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search