Florida  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/13, 8:29 am

I received a speeding ticket in Hallendale, Florida. The ticketing officer put the wrong information regarding the year of my car. It's a 2011 Acura and the officer listed it as a 2007 Acura. Can I get the ticket dismissed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search