Florida  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/22/13, 1:09 pm

I had unpaid speeding tickets 8 years ago when I was 21. I was pulled over 3 times during this period. At the time the habitual offender law had not been passed. Four years later I paid up everything but was grandfathered in and my license was suspended for 5 years. I did not know about this until about 6 months ago when I was pulled over and informed by a deputy. He was nice about it told me its common to not know and let me be on my way. Two months ago I decided to get my hardship license. I took an ADI course and passed. But then my father died suddenly and I had to move to Louisiana to take care of my sick mother. I'm not residing in Louisiana and unable to get license here. What can I do to remedy this without having to drive illegally for the next year?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search