1. Probate-----10-3-12 judge's final decision upholding validity of Amended Life Estate
2. 10-5-12----- Petition to Revoke Summary Administration filed
3. 10-16-12---MOTION TO STRIKE
PETITION TO REVOKE SUMMARY ADMINISTRATION
4. 11-21-12 ----- ORD DETERMINING HOMESTEAD / ORDER ADMITTING WILL / LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT
5. NO HEARING ABOUT THE 2 MOTIONS
5. Question----does the Motion to Revoke Summary Administration with resultant Motion to Strike keep the Probate Open? AND IF SO, IS THE jUDGE'S FINAL RULING ON upholding THE aMENDED lIFE eSTATE STILL IN PLACE AND BINDING ON ALL PARTIES?
Also, if the Judge's ruling is not binding, can a petition to partition still be initiated by one of the beneficiaries?