Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/01/12, 7:58 am

My 45 year old unmarried son recently died in an automobile accident , without a will.As parents , how do my husband and I handle his affairs. His house will soon be in foreclosure and no one from the bank will speak to us.What do we do, if anything and how do we handle his affairs?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search