Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/11/13, 4:57 am

my ex agreed and i have a divorce juidgement that if he sells the home or dies it is to be sold and i get half. should he will it all to his children , does his will void this agreement or if he puts it in a trust for his grandkids will i loose my share

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search