Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

I have completed a durable power of attorney for financial matters naming my daughter and had it signed and notarized last week. One of the provisions is that I grant her power to act for me on any banking matters.

My bank says this is not enough I have to fill out a form THEY deem necessary. Is this true?

Asked on 5/10/13, 10:51 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes. Some banks have their own forms.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/13, 10:54 am
Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes this can be accurate. Since you know what they want, just do it.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/13, 12:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now