Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/03/09, 2:48 pm

Credit Card Companies

My dad is in the final stages of cancer and we want to make sure we have whats needed in place before he dies. What should we send to credit card companies, utilities, etc, to let them know whats going on.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search