Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/29/13, 6:51 am

hello my dad passed about 6 years ago his will wasnt legal no notary or done by lawyer. so it went though probate.. my stepmom got a life estate and i got remander. well she has 3 kids of her own not my dads and recently got remarried moved him in. i am the only living heir! i have several questions .. due to her not letting me on property and will have no contact with me can i have her buy me out so she can leave my dads property to her children ? and what can my options be ... because i have a child -his only grandchild and would like to help improve our lives . what actions do i need to do and what can i do legally? can i have her buy my share? oh yeah were in florida.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search