Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

dad put money in irrevocable and revocable trust for me and my stepbrother and step sister.. The trustee..A big catching grief from my stepbrother... he wants his money now.. the trustee is acting like they are going to just give the money directly to this legal? My dad did this to protect his kids ..and his future..the trustee has been collecting fees this whole time.. dad would die again knowing this trusted company is throwing in the towel..

Asked on 4/22/13, 1:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The trust agreement controls how the money can and should be disbursed. Bullying should not be the standard.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/13, 2:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now