Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/19/12, 1:25 pm

My deceased aunt's will named a P.R., who was to set up a charitable remainder trust or life income annuity for my brother and me. He has petitioned the court to act as trustee of these trusts, without our approval. Can we remove him as trustee and choose a named charity in the will to act as trustee or get a third-party administrator of our choice to handle it? What are our rights as beneficiaries in Florida?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search