Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/04/13, 4:49 pm

My father died before I was born in a motorcycle accident in New York. I now live in Florida. The woman that hit him, her insurance company gave my father's parents money and they also sued her and put this money into a trust fund for me. Also in this trust fund was money from my grandfather's aunt and uncle from when they passed away that was from both mine and my father's share. I stopped speaking to my father's parents when I was 11 for personal reasons and when I was a junior in high school and starting to look at colleges my mom's dad had his attorney write my father's parents attorney to request some of the money for college but they took it away from me. Is there any way I could ever have a chance of seeing this money? I really don't care too much for my grandfather's aunt and uncle's money just the money from my father's death.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search