Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/27/13, 10:03 am

My grandmother passed September 2011, my Aunt was granted power of attorney and executor of the will ( my father passed away in 2009 ) There has not been any talk or mention in dividing the assets between the heirs ( my aunt and my siblings are the heirs as my father has passed and this is also stated in the will) What is the time frame allowed before I should contact an attorney?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search