Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/14/12, 7:59 pm

"We live in Fl. My mother is 78 and I had to bring her to live with me because of her health. She has a house which is empty for the moment my 2 brothers and I are wondering which is the best way to handle her house, how can we avoid probate when she passes ..."

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search