Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/28/12, 8:59 am

my mother passed years ago.her property was left for me and 3 brothers.my brother duane went behind our backs and got a 30 year mortgage on her house.he has defaulted.how can i get my share of my mother's home?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search