Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/15/10, 7:57 pm

we are currently in probate in Fla. A will was submitted 4 months after the death of my father by his ex-wife. We suspect the will is forged and since have submitted it for examination by two expert handwriting analysts. Both have said by report that the signature of my father is not genuine. What do we have to do to introduce these reports to the judge?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search