Florida  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/18/10, 7:17 pm

How do you protest the validity of a will or trust ? My Father has a signed/notarized will from his Aunt Lois. However the will was "apparently" changed. My father would like the opportunity to compare documents.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search