Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/01/12, 10:30 am

I was awarded sole legal and physical custody of my grandson (now age 9) in Dec. 2005. Judge ordered child support to be paid by both parents and visitation was granted at my discretion. Father has more than complied with Order, but Mother disappeared until November 2011, at which time she was finally located and began paying support via DCSS enforcement. She now wants visitation, and I am inclined to deny same due to the fact that she has made no attempt whatsoever in the last 6 years (actually 7 years since she last saw him), and he has no memory of her. What choices do I have?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search