Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/16/10, 9:42 am

I am custodial parent of my 16-year-old daughter. I allowed her to stay with her Mother for a while, but did not sign anything. She is still there and I want her home. Her mother will not allow me to simply bring her back home. As the custodial parent, can I just get her or am I limited because I let her stay there?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search