Georgia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/09/13, 6:23 am

where can i find the forms to file a motion to amend revocation

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/10/13, 11:06 am by Ms. Tran Lankford

You can go to the local law libraries at the courthouse in your County or any Counties in GA. There will be forms there, but you'll have to search and do some legal research yourself; however, the librarian can direct you to where these forms are located. The librarian will not be able to help you draft though because there are laws against practicing law without a license. You can also go to the local law school libraries closest to you; they are open to the public. At both the school and courthouse libraries, you will also have access to on-line legal research database, such as Lexis-Nexis and Westlaw, which may speed up your legal research; you may need to learn how to do research on those database. The courthouse libraries will give classes on how to do legal research on Westlaw and Lexis-Nexis every so often for free. We hope this information is of some use to you. If I can be of service to you, please feel free to contact me at 404-507-6795. My name is Trān Lankford (pronounces like Tron). The brief phone consultation is free.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Tran Lankford, Attorney at Law 755 Commerce Drive, Suite 800 Decatur, GA 30030-2623

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search