Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/07/11, 10:49 am

I was married three weeks ago. We had a very short engagement. She is unable to have kids for medical reasons. I want kids. She does not. I would like an annulment. We were married in Georgia and I live in South Carolina and so does she. We do not live together and have not lived together at all. What are the chances that I can get an annulment easily?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search