Georgia  |  Disability Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/13, 7:30 pm

I have Bipolar 1 I am on a volunteer fire dept where my dad is chief. A month ago me and him got in a fight at the dept. I was suspended for 30 days. Now the City Council is looking at drop me from there books afraid that I might do something out on scene saving someone's life. What can I or should do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search