Georgia  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/11/12, 9:45 am

I have to fill out an affidavit as a witness for a child custody case. There is not enough room on the affidavit to enter all the information i need to state. How do I add attached pages to the affidavit to continue to add information legally?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search