Georgia  |  Admiralty Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/29/04, 1:49 am

false accusations from the county

our3yr old son was attnding new daycare.the 1 mon he attnded we recvd many complnts of his behavior.aftr dropping him off 1 day,we were contcd by police accusing us of chld abuse rprtd by the daycare ownr because of bruz on the bttm.We do not abuse our kids.they were immdtly taken by CPS.w/out any invstgtng,my chldrn were away for 4 days.a wk ltr an invstgtr calls us for info. We were unawre of bruz on the bttm and we were never givn an oppty to see my son or the bruz we were accsed of causing.offcls said they wld have photos for us to c ltr.we--name removed--now involved w/CPS, but they have yet to c photos.CPS& ourslvs requstd 4 them, but the cnty failed to reply and clsed the case.CPS has now decided to clse the case.the csewrkr has aplogizd 2 us, st8ting this shld nvr happend and the stress were in &the trauma it has put on the boys.CPS ovr reacted.this was flse accusation on us, which put our family thru so much pain.if thr was bruz like they say,i beleive it was caused by the daycare wkrs who were frustr8d w/my son and they calld the police to cvr their mistke.why was i denied to c my son at the time this happnd and why were no photos evr prvded for us&CPS to c?did the offcials&CPS mistrt us&give flse accusations,yes!can i f

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search