Georgia  |  Admiralty Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/26/12, 11:44 pm

I would like to file for a UCC-1 to become a soverign. What information other than the form will I need? I, the natural person, would like to redeem my BIRTH CERTIFICATE and discharge my debt. What information do I need?

1 Answer

Answered on: 11/27/12, 8:58 pm by Rachel Hunter

Whatever you are trying to do STOP. You cannot use a UCC-1 to accomplish this. By your post, it is obvious that you have been accessing junk pseudo-law from the internet or other sources. I have seen all kinds of permutations of it - this is put out by nutcases who claim they are "sovereign citizens" and don't have to pay taxes. These are the same people who file frivolous liens against judges, sheriffs and other government officials (now a crime in Georgia).

You cannot discharge debts this way legally other than by paying in full, filing bankruptcy or settling. If you are interested in settling debts in a non-bankruptcy, not litigation context, I can help with that for a reasonable fee.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney address not available

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search